Find out what support is available at your university or college.
1. Mental Health Service
A team of trained and experienced practitioners and counselors who provide confidential high quality short term interventions and sessions in relation to those issues impacting on your study and University experience. We value and respect differences and endeavour to be as inclusive as possible. Our services are free and are available to any Bath Spa University student.
2. Wellbeing Service
A non-clinical service that uses an evidence-based approach to work with students to enable positive wellbeing and behaviours. We can coordinate the right additional support for you and advise on:
- Transitioning to university life
- Money management
- Student Finance
- Being a care or foyer leaver, young adult carer or estranged from family
3. Accessibility and Disability Service
Advice and guidance for disabled students including:
- assistance to identify your individual learning needs
- guidance on accessing resources, services and support
- working with your academic tutors on arrangements you would find helpfu
- making recommendations for specific examination arrangements
- help to apply for DSA (Disabled Students’ Allowance)