Find out what support is available at your university or college.
1. Student Support
The Student Support team are here to help all students with any issues, questions or problems. We provide a safe space to talk confidentially* and will always do our best to help you, no matter what the issue is.
Come and talk to us if you:
- Are having a difficult time, are stressed or feeling low or anxious
- Need to find accommodation, are having problems with where you live or need to find out where things are in Manchester
- Are struggling with your attendance
- Have questions about your student email or Moodle
- Aren't sure how to register with a GP or dentist
We can give you advice and information about:
Student Finance, budgeting, counselling, student events, therapy, mental health, sexual health, Moodle, healthy eating, drugs and alcohol, local services, study support, Manchester, medical services etc.
If we don't have the answer, we'll help you to find someone who does. We're not here to judge you and we'll always be honest and treat any issues sensitively and fairly.
*There are some occasions where your Student Support Officer will be legally required to breach confidentiality. This is only in extreme situations, for example, if we believe you are a danger to yourself or to others. We will always try to discuss this with you before taking any action.
Contact us to arrange a online tutorial or a call back. Monday - Friday any time between 9 - 5.30
Call us on 0161 244 8210
Find out more about Student Support or contact us by email