Find out what support is available at your university or college.
UniHelp is your first port of call for general student enquiries. Advisors will be able to refer you to the appropriate specialist team, make an appointment for you to see a specialist or direct you to appropriate workshops or drop-in sessions.
Access Unihelp >
As a Middlesex student, you have free access to three online wellbeing and health platforms to help you to look after your own wellbeing during your time with us.
- Fika is a mental fitness app which specialises in 5 minute mental fitness workouts.
- togetherall is an online platform where you can post topics anonymously to provide guidance from others with 24/7 monitoring by trained professionals, take self-help courses, assessments and set yourself goals.
- UNIHEADS is a 20 minute mental health training platform with tips on how to look after your wellbeing and mental health, how to look after a friend, and a Covid-19 toolkit.
2. Counselling and Mental Health
The Counselling & Mental Health team provide mental wellbeing support and a confidential individual counselling service to help you manage any challenges affecting youwhile you study with us.
3. Disability and Dyslexia Service
The Disability and Dyslexia Service can support you if you have a disability, learning difference or long term health condition (including mental health condition) by providing reasonable adjustments, helping you to apply for Disabled Students Allowance (if applicable) and more.
4. Library and Learning Services
5. Student Learning Assistants
Student Learning Assistants are experienced students who have studied your course and can offer help, advice and support with your studies.
6. Learning Enhancement Team
The Learning Enhancement Team (LET) are a team of specialists here to help you get the most out of your time at University, giving you the tools and support you need to excel in all aspects of your studies which relate to Academic Writing & Language and Maths, Stats & Numeracy.
7. Subject Liaison Librarians
The friendly and well informed library staff are available to help you make the most of our resources. If you would like to find the right material for your studies but don't know where to start or need help with using the computers and software - they can help.
8. LinkedIn Learning
LinkedIn Learning is an excellent resource available for you to develop your professional, academic and social skills. Sign up with your MDX email address to access numerous online courses and content.
9. Ask a question
If you're an applicant or a current student, you can ask a question to the enquiries team at Middlesex University.