Find out what support is available at your university or college.
Our askUS Services can help with a wide range of issues including:
- Emotional and mental health
- money issues
- accommodation questions
- disability support
- chaplaincy support for people of all faiths and none
- careers advice, events and opportunities
- many other services too and will help if we can, please talk to us
2. Skills for Life
If you’re finding any aspect of your course challenging then we can offer Study Skills support through the University Library
3. University of Salford Students' Union
Looking for social, creative and peer support opportunities? The Students Union has a lot to offer.